Friday, September 12, 2008

Toy helicopter explosions continue to terrorize nation





I don't know how I got started on this whole exploding toy helicopter thing. Since starting the blog I've documented more than two recalls per month, generally because they burst into flames, causing property damage, injury from burns, and widespread panic.

On Thursday, the Consumer Product Safety Commission (official motto: we don't want any more money, unless it's given to us by the people we regulate) recalled another one.

The "Protocol" remote-control mini helicopter has the nasty habit of overheating and burning people's fingertips. The copter is made by Ashley Collection, Inc., and is made in China.

I'm starting to develop a theory. China is trying to destroy us all. I'll elaborate in later posts.

In the meantime, if you're jonesing for a toy helicopter, I suggest something along these lines:



1 comment:

JihadGene said...

I just love the taste of Chinese toothpaste in the morning and my dogs love the tainted Chinese chicken doggy-treats!